Welcome to our Document Page. In this instruction we will explain you how to setup and configure all customize features all of our Themes.
This documentation covers the installation and the theme’s usage…, so we encourage you to read through this document and keep it handy for reference. If you have any questions about your theme or need assistance with something, please feel free to contact us and our dedicated support staff will be happy to assist you.
Step 1: Upload and Activation
To install the WordPress Theme in your WordPress blog, you have two options. You may either upload the theme ZIP file using the WordPress theme installer (Recommended), or you can upload the unzipped theme folder via FTP (Advanced).
Method 1: Install Using the WordPress Theme Installer
- Log into your WordPress site and open the admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the “Appearance” tab.
- Choose the “Themes” tab.
- Click “Add New“
- Click “Browse…” (Select )
- Click “Install Now“
- Select “themefile.zip” from within the extracted folder on your computer, and click upload.
- Wait for it to complete, click “Activate” once the upload has finished, and you’re ready for the next steps. See below screenshot:
Method 2: Upload and Install Using File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Extract the “themefile.zip” file into a folder within the extracted folder on your computer.
- Either using your FTP client or via your site’s FTP panel, upload the extracted folder ‘theme’ to your /wp-content/themes/directory.
- Wait for the upload to complete.
- Now, we’re ready to activate Theme. Back in your WordPress admin panel (yoursite.com/wp-admin/), navigate to Appearance → Themes → Manage Themes. Next, under ‘Available Themes’, click “Activate” for Theme.
Step 2: Upload Demo Data
If you want to Import the Demo Site’s Content please follow the following step.
1. Go to WordPress admin panel
2. Tools => Import => WordPress
3. Install WordPress Importer plugin
4. Upload demo_data.xml file
5. Click on (Upload file and import) button => Assign Authors => Submit